Staying at home is the best thing you can do for yourself and your family, especially with today's viral pandemic. However, being indoors at all times can take a toll on you.
So, it's best to find something enjoyable to do while staying inside your house.
And the best solution to that is...
RetroGamer Wireless Video Game Console!
Wireless Gaming Experience
- No need to worry about the cables getting in your way while playing!
- With over 600 non-repetitive '80s retro games to choose from, you'll never run out of games to play!
- It has a long-range and stable wireless infrared connection that goes up to 10 meters!
Convenient & User-Friendly
- All you got to do is just plug the controller into your TV's USB interface and play away!
- It supports TV-out dual handheld gamepads for a satisfying gaming experience.
- Plus, it has a vivid, full color & clear resolution.
- Charge the device via wireless infrared charging for maximum convenience!
It's the perfect gaming console for any occasion! Enjoy hundreds of 8-bit games that are a blast-from-the-past with friends and family. So stay safe and fight off that stay-at-home boredom!
Get your own RetroGamer Wireless Video Game Console NOW!
Image Processor: 8 Bits
Output: DC 6V-150 mA
TV status: AV output
Package Inclusion/s: 1 set RetroGamer Wireless Video Game Console (includes 1 Game Stick, 1 AV Cable for TV-Out Option, and 2 Gamepads)
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!